> New FineMEP 19 Top Features (video)
New FineMEP 19 Major Upgrade with additional advanced features
BIM Innovative Design: New BIM design with a total code restructure based on the ODA-Teigha libraries and a 64bit Architecture to ensure unrivaled performances on the display engine and the open/save & read/write functions.
New Interface: New BIM interface including Ribbon menus, enhanced toolbars, sophisticated property panel, enhanced dialogs for the BIM entities and widespread use of grips.
Advanced Modelling Features
- New BIM objects (i.e. walls of any shape, corner openings, continuous surfaces on the wall joints with composite building elements etc)
- Quick editing of the BIM objects, due to the extended property panel in conjunction with the filter selection and the use of grips.
- Intelligent building level/floor management (images as Xrefs, smart level editor and others).
- Clash detection while designing the HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical networks
- Visual 3D model for the heating/cooling surfaces of the building shell
- Flexibility to define/edit different heights in a space.
- Option for real time editing of the network diameters/sizes (i.e. desired dimensions) through the Property Panel.
- Ability to define the air-flow rates of a ventilation system directly on the drawing.
- Smart algorithms in the Air Ducts module to generate the detailed 3D realistic model according to the Ashrae detailed guidelines.
- Real time 3D sizing of the heating/cooling units following the requirements and the manufacturers’ data.
- Parametric design of underfloor heating systems, considering snail, serpentine and meander patterns.
- Integration of the 3D building services installation drawings within the 3D architectural model
- High quality fast rendering to create realistic views of both, the building shell and the MEP installations (piping network, air-duct network etc).
Full BIM Compatibility and Interoperability: Maximum interoperability with every BIM application (i.e. Revit, Archicad etc) and seamless integration among the FINE-MEP verticals, as well as with IDEA and FineGREEN.
New Powerful CAD Engine: Embeds all the new features of the latest 4MCAD v.19, more powerful than ever, engine.